Why Choose Independent Living at Hill View?
At Hill View, residents are free from the chores and expenses of home ownership. They have the time and energy to enjoy retirement with the community and companionship of fellow retirees. The carefree resort-style atmosphere with many conveniences and amenities ensures all residents are as worry-free, active, and independent as possible.
Independent Living at Hill View is not just a typical downsizing to a small condo or apartment. Choosing Hill View is making a proactive plan for the future in our unique Life Care Community. Lifecare residents are guaranteed access to assisted living and nursing care when necessary. Care is provided for as long as needed for little or no extra cost beyond the regular monthly fee.
Over the years, you’ve looked out for your family and others, taking care of things and doing what needed to be done. Now is the time to make good on the promises you made to yourself years ago… to enjoy an uncomplicated, yet full, retirement lifestyle.
Come Home to Hill View where your time is your own!
Advantages of Independent Living at Hill View’s Life Care Community
- Freedom from the normal chores and burdens of living alone
- More time to enjoy hobbies and visit with friends and family
- Many resort-style accommodations and amenities
- Close-knit community of fellow retirees
- Calendar of activities and events for entertainment
- Monitoring of health with health screenings and preventative care
- Peace of mind with 24 hour Emergency Response System in every home
- Access to assisted living and nursing care when needed
- Fewer uncertainties that can cause anxiety in retirement years
- Otherwise unattainable insurance against the cost of long-term care